Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

uhm...

This is the worst Collab i've ever seen.

JKAmovies responds:

Yet you still gave it a 3 :D

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

lawl

You screeneeed on the day my movie made 3rd place, thus you recieve an automatic 4. Plus, this was funny, and soo true. Because Sonics, Sticks, and Sprites, should be taken into the street, and beaten in violent rage. Nice work.

Hungry Hungry

If you want a REAL critique.

The walk cycle could have used some more inbetweens, along with some of your other parts, like the crying. But the hand animation where he opens the can is excellent. I would also add some anticipation in some areas, especially when he tosses the can and it hits him in the face, but these are minor details. Other than that you did a great job coloring it and pacing your story. NICE!

Magibon MRirian Magibon MRirian

Riveting!

I was moved in more than one way. Mostly bowel movements, but regardless it's perfect. GREAT ANIMINTATIONARYNESS!

Strawberry Goes Camping Strawberry Goes Camping

NICE...

It seems to me that you toned down the usual extreme profanity and sudden, unexpected humor that comes from your traditional Clock Movie and for that I am upset...OTHERWISE....clocks OWN lol keep it up!

B

Final Fantasy X Shorts Final Fantasy X Shorts

Tidus Clock PWNS!

WOW! That was the absolute best flash movie I have ever seen! I especially like the Tidus movie because I am infact LMAO right now....This is the greatest movie of all time!
Any one who says anything bad about this movie can go f*ck themselves, and they are in fact a n00b!

IndigloClock responds:

they can totally go do that! shine on you crazy diamoned